This product is a professional website with online edition (a browser technology).
When you upload Online Site Studio on a php host, you will receive an universal website.
It can be edited directly from your browser.
1. To visit your site, you will have to type address:
2. To edit your site, you will have to type address:
("site-name" must be replaced with your real site name).
At first entrance the password is: admin (then you must change it).
When editing use only the computers with the operation system: Windows.
You can use all alphabets: Latin, Cyrillic, Chine, Arabic and so on
To work with "Online Site Studio" is like playing a kids' game giving at the same time professional results.
How to use Online Site Studio?
1. Download it (it is a zip file).
2. Unzip it.
3. Buy a web space on a server (a php host).
4. Upload all contents from the unzipped folder: "online_site_studio_ks1" on the server.
For the uploading process you will need a ftp program. We recommend you to use the freeware and the word fames ftp program "FileZilla Client". You can download it from the following address:
5. Type in the browser, address:
("site-name" must be replaced with your actual site name).
6. To enter you will need a password. First password is: admin
1.The php web hosting must allow reading from txt files and recording txt files (text files).
All php hosting with payment allows for these options.
2. Please when editing use only the browser - Internet Explorerversion 8.
Tell us your experience with Online Site Studio KS1
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Q-Site: A PHP CMS/application backend FREE Q-Site is a backend with an advance Content Management and backend library for Authentication, Database Abstraction, Templating and more. Q-Site can act as frontend & backend to online PHP applications and games - saving considerable development time. Download
The Online Web Library Site FREE Web site code (utilizing PHP/MySQL) for a fully automated online document library/repository with cataloging, indexing, and stats. Documents are expected to be in XML format. XSL transforms for particular XML DTDs are also available. Download